Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Not About Running

So, I'm taking que from from of the bloggers that I read... Here are 5 things that make me happy right now:


1. Getting to catch up with my dear friends.  I hate talking on the phone, but sometimes it just feels really nice to hear that familiar voice. It warms my heart.


2. Putting Mumford and Sons Radio on on Pandora and reading my newest addiction.  

If you haven't read this trilogy yet, DO!  It's erotic, and naughty, but SUCH a good read!  

3. Going into work and having my coworkers greet me because they are happy I'm there.  It's a good feeling.

4. Going to the gym for my group strength class.  I'm noticing a difference and I'm only going once a week.  This class makes me feel strong and good about myself.
I have a butt!!!!
5. Snuggling on the couch with my fiance after eating dinner and watching some tv.  I love to snuggle.

Do you have a fab 5 right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment